Tackable Acoustic Panels
Tackable Flat Wall Panels
Tackable Acoustic Panels are the combination of art, high performance sound absorption and a tackboard.
We use the same acoustic materials as in our other acoustic panels, these panels include a special high density layer.
These panels are ideal for instructional environments such as classrooms, conference rooms, offices, and classrooms.
Acoustic Fabric Selection
Extensive selection of high performance fabrics, patterns, colors and textures.
“Anchorage” & “Broadcast” fabrics are included in price, others may include an upcharge.
Click below to view fabric selection:
Tackable Acoustic Panels enhance any teaching environment.
High Performance | Easy to Install | Beautiful
- Available in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses
- NRC from .80 – 1.05, depending upon:
- The surface material
- Panel, cloud or baffle thickness
- Uses the highest-quality fiberglass core
- Hardened edges for stability
- Fabric adhered to core using patented VACU-BOND® process
- Corners are meticulously tailored for a beautifully finished product
Acoustical cores crafted into custom shapes
- 1″ thickness up to 48″ wide
- 2″ thickness up to 48″ wide
- Core – 6 PCF Fiberglass Whispertone® Wallboard
Speak to an Acoustic Specialist