Acoustic Ceiling Panels
Suspended acoustical solutions for ceilings create a unique ambiance that will accomplish your acoustic goals.
We have a huge selection of fabrics to choose from so we can create a style and color combination that matches your existing venue.
Simple to understand; clouds are mounted parallel to the ceiling and baffles hang perpendicular.
Our ceiling panels are high performance for maximum sound absorption
Acoustic Fabric Selection
Extensive selection of high performance fabrics, patterns, colors and textures.
“Anchorage” & “Broadcast” fabrics are included in price, others may include upcharge.
Click below to view fabric selection:
- Available in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses
- NRC from .80 – 1.05, depending upon:
- The surface material
- Panel, cloud or baffle thickness
- Uses the highest-quality fiberglass core
- Hardened edges for stability
- Fabric adhered to core using patented VACU-BOND® process
- Corners are meticulously tailored for a beautifully finished product
- Acoustic cores crafted into custom shapes
- 1″ thickness up to 48″ wide
- 2″ thickness up to 48″ wide
- Core – 6-7 lb Johns Manville Fiberglass (Whispertone® Wallboard)
Uniquely Designed Sound Absorbing Ceiling Panel Projects