Environmental issues continue to grow by huge proportions. As a country, we all need to do our part. Help win the war against waste; re-skin your existing fiberglass ceiling panels.
Over 20 years of customer response is proof that the VACU-BOND® process is the most environmentally effective system for revitalizing and improving the quality of your existing fiberglass ceiling panels.
- The U.S. alone buries millions of tons of trash every year
- 35-40% is commercial waste
- 80% of that waste could be recycled
- Only 33% is actually recycled
- Millions of square feet of fiberglass ceiling panels are dumped each year into shrinking landfills
Acoustic Enterprises reuses 100% of your existing fiberglass ceiling material. With your fiberglass ceiling panels looking and performing like new again, you have:
- Added 15 or more years to your existing fiberglass ceiling panels
- Saved 40-50% vs. replacement
- Shown Environmental Responsibility
This is a sensible, cost effective way to recycle fiberglass ceiling panels.
- When you re-skin, we all win!
- AEI recovers existing fiberglass ceiling panels with a beautiful new, washable ceiling panel fabric
- The “green”, patented VACU-BOND® process offers:
- A new vinyl foil backing which provides added performance from your panels
- NRC value of .85
- Saves thousands of dollars on unnecessary replacement of ceiling panels